The Registrar’s office is available for enrollment/withdrawal between 9:00 and 11:30 a.m. each school day. The office is located inside the school entrance off Kingswood Road. Contact Mr. Albert Thomas, registrar, at 404-802-4733 with questions.
* Official Certificate of Birth
* Social Security Card
* Georgia Certificate of Immunization
* Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Examination
* Proof of residency by parent or guardian (lease or mortgage statement and a current electric bill)
* Withdrawal form from previous school
* Address of previous school
* Central Office approval form for out-of-zone students
* Discipline Report
* Copy of picture ID for parent or legal guardian
* Transcript or report card for incoming 9th graders
A Certificate of Attendance is required in order to get a driver’s license. Students should visit the registrar’s office to obtain. Please allow a 24-hour turn-around time as the form needs to be completed from official records and notarized.