Parents are a vital part of their child’s education.
The GREATER your involvement,
the GREATER your child's likelihood for academic success.
HOW CAN YOUR PARENT LIAISON HELP YOU?
Good communication between home and school is essential for your child’s academic success.
The Parent Liaison works with you to help foster your partnership with your child's school and enhance your student's academic achievement. At Cascade Elementary, your Parent Liaison will assist you by sharing pertinent information to keep you abreast of how to best support your child's learning and the school.
Your Parent Liaison is:
Ms. L. Glass
Parent Liaision Support Services
- Share pertinent details regarding Parent Involvement programs and school procedures
- Support Parents with connecting with Teachers and Administrators
- Link Parents to Parent Resource Center
- Help familiarize Parents and Students to Cascade (i.e. tours, etc.)
- Aid with Parent Technology (i.e. Parent Portal)
- Register Parent Volunteers and Coordinate opportunities to support the School
- Provide Atlanta Public Schools Parent Workshop and Community Event Information
- Assist ESOL Parents with information and resources
Cascade Elementary's Parent Involvement Policy is available for pickup at any time in the Parent Center Room.