Each neighborhood school will have its own Go Team. Each team will consist of:
· 3 parents/guardians (elected by parents/guardians in the school)
· 3 non-supervisory instructional staff, such as teachers, counselors, instructional coaches, etc (elected by full-time school staff)
· 2 community members (nominated by principal and approved by Go Team)
· 1 “swing seat” member – This may be a staff member, parent or community member with expertise that will support the school’s strategic goals. (nominated by principal/Go Team members and approved by Go Team)
· 1 principal (non-voting member)
· 1 student - High School only - with limited voting power (selected by Go Team)
NOW is the time to declare your interest in running to represent your colleagues on your school’s team and to encourage colleagues you respect to run too!